The sound business practices of Veracity Asset Solutions, LLC have been built on over 40 years of combined professional experience in various areas of business operations and processes, commercial banking and commercial real estate. Veracity concentrates on improving an organization’s overall efficiencies and effectiveness through a combination of functional operating solutions. Veracity is a Minority and Women Owned Business (MWOB) and is in the application phase of being certified as a WOSB and an EDWOSB, in addition to pursuing acceptance into the 8(a) Certification program with the Small Business Administration.
What we do!
Veracity is recognized as a highly effective and results-driven provider of commercial mortgage banking and real estate advisory services. Since 2016, Veracity has been focused on providing its client with the highest level of client services, complete, accurate and thorough data analysis, comprehensive advisory services and valuable end-product deliverables. We do this through our solid foundational understanding of industry practices, standards, guidelines, and trends. In its advisory capacity, Veracity has evaluated and analyzed large volume loan and real estate portfolios that at any given time may contain in excess of 500 assets representing values at over $5 billion.
Our client exposure and industry participant interactions have included commercial mortgage lending and servicing institutions, government agency lenders and servicers, life companies, brokerage firms, accounting comfort firms, rating agencies and legal firms. We have also performed work on various types of collateral such as office, retail, multifamily (LIHTC), student housing, hospitality, self-storage, mixed-use, healthcare (senior housing), manufactured housing, special purpose (church, golf-course with country club, daycare, gas station, etc.) and non-real estate assets.
Veracity’s Team has an extensive knowledge base which allows us to provide a vast array of services. Our services include commercial loan servicing support, agency and CMBS underwriting (origination, forensic, portfolio, B-piece, bridge/transitional loans, loan sizing), securitization support (due diligence, data aggregation, data comfort, data exception clearing, term sheets, footnotes, regulatory reviews, representations and warranties clearing), asset management (asset monitoring for performing and non-performing assets, and transfers and assumptions), project management and staffing, process assessment, structuring and mapping, development of training processes and manuals, seasoned loan portfolio acquisition and disposition due diligence and underwriting, asset valuations and broker sales packages, lease abstracts, UCC compliance, loan file compliance and document management.
Our seasoned team of professionals provide the expertise, and they are the driving force behind our successful results. We aim to be your “uber” for financial support services.
Candace Devaney, CEO
Candace contributes more than 30 years of experience to Veracity in commercial mortgage banking and real estate services which includes origination underwriting, loan due diligence, securitization support, asset management, property management, loan servicing, and project management. Candace is also a licensed commercial real estate agent in Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Candace has extensive experience in business operations, having established and run several successful for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Over the years, Candace earned her professional credentials while working for:
- Western Development Corporation (f/k/a The Mills Corporation and c/k/a Simon Property Group) as a Senior Financial Analyst preparing annual operating budgets, financial projections, year-end tenant expense reconciliations and lease abstracts for mega outlet malls with over three million square feet;
- AMRESCO Services (f/k/a EQ Services, a subsidiary of Equitable Real Estate) as an Asset Manager maintaining and managing a structured loan portfolio of over 60 non-performing and performing loans of up to $400M and performing loan modifications, then as a Portfolio Manager providing loan servicing oversight management for 19 CMBS securitization contracts and construction portfolios with a cumulative portfolio balance exceeding $4.5B and 500 loans;
- RE/MAX residential sales team as Vice President of Operations, generating annual sales in excess of $90.7M, managing all aspects of business operations and developing corporate policies and procedures;
- RR Donnelley (f/k/a GMAC, and Univest Financial Services) as Vice President of Due Diligence performing oversight management for securitization contracts, and then as Manager of Commercial Credit performing and managing loan origination underwriting for all commercial property types; for DEVCO Asset Services, LLC as Principal Owner providing underwriting and due diligence contract services for commercial mortgage service firms;
- Situs (now SitusAMC) as Vice President of Securitization and Portfolio Underwriting;
- R3 Group, LLC as Principal Owner, a real estate acquisition, development and disposition firm.