Candace Devaney, CEO
Candace contributes more than 30 years of experience to Veracity in commercial mortgage banking and real estate services which includes origination underwriting, loan due diligence, securitization support, asset management, property management, loan servicing, and project management. Candace is also a licensed commercial real estate agent in Georgia and South Carolina. In addition, Candace has extensive experience in business operations, having established and run several successful for-profit and non-profit organizations.
Over the years, Candace earned her professional credentials while working for:
- Western Development Corporation (f/k/a The Mills Corporation and c/k/a Simon Property Group) as a Senior Financial Analyst preparing annual operating budgets, financial projections, year-end tenant expense reconciliations and lease abstracts for mega outlet malls with over three million square feet;
- AMRESCO Services (f/k/a EQ Services, a subsidiary of Equitable Real Estate) as an Asset Manager maintaining and managing a structured loan portfolio of over 60 non-performing and performing loans of up to $400M and performing loan modifications, then as a Portfolio Manager providing loan servicing oversight management for 19 CMBS securitization contracts and construction portfolios with a cumulative portfolio balance exceeding $4.5B and 500 loans;
- RE/MAX residential sales team as Vice President of Operations, generating annual sales in excess of $90.7M, managing all aspects of business operations and developing corporate policies and procedures;
- RR Donnelley (f/k/a GMAC, and Univest Financial Services) as Vice President of Due Diligence performing oversight management for securitization contracts, and then as Manager of Commercial Credit performing and managing loan origination underwriting for all commercial property types; for DEVCO Asset Services, LLC as Principal Owner providing underwriting and due diligence contract services for commercial mortgage service firms;
- Situs (now SitusAMC) as Vice President of Securitization and Portfolio Underwriting;
- R3 Group, LLC as Principal Owner, a real estate acquisition, development and disposition firm.